COACHING & MENTORING
Are you thinking of starting your own event/wedding planning business and don’t know where to start?
Are you struggling with your the current event/wedding planning business?
Do you want to learn how to price yourself?
Do you want to avoid making crucial mistakes along the way?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you’ve come to the right place. We will customize a program just for you – exactly where you are in your business.
In our personalized coaching program, you will learn the secrets to:
- Setting up your event planning business:
- Choose a business name
- Register the business structure
- Create and register your website domain
- Obtain an employee ID number
- Consultation on website design/branding
- Trademarking your business name
- Opening business bank accounts
- Obtain business insurance
- Determine workspace
- Start up costs
- Pricing strategies – Flat fee, percentage, hourly or hybrid.
- Intake Sheet/Questionnaire – What questions do you ask the client to get a clear understanding of their event?
- Proposals – what should be included in your proposal to the client.
- Budget preparation and Timeline Contract negotiation and what clauses you should have in the venue contract to protect your client
- Request for proposal (RFP) to your client and to the venue
- Agenda vs. Run of Show
- Tips for an effective site inspection
- Event planning process and systems
- Social media and blogging setup, guidance and strategy
- Review of your sales, consultation process and referral letter campaign
- Hiring employees vs. contractors
- Building your team
- Strategies and resources for growth and expansion
- Marketing strategy, target market and effective marketing tips
- Consultation on bookkeeping, accounting and billing
- Brainstorm business ideas and services that combine your talents
- A professional resource to bounce ideas with, talk about fears and share concerns related to your career
- General Q&A to answer all of your business or career questions
- Advice on our favorite event technology
- Work-life balance with your business
and much more!
You will get one-on-one time with Annette as you analyze where you are in your business and where you want to be. We will give you the foundation you need to help you build a solid event planning business.
You could waste hundreds of hours of time or thousands of dollars in trial and error trying to figure this out on your own. Or, invest in a mentor who has already solved these problems and hit the ground running.
To learn more on how to get started on creating the successful event/wedding planning business you’ve always wanted, please email us. We look forward to working with you!