|You have decided to host an event or a party but you realize there is a lot of work that goes into the planning and execution of the event. More important, you don’t have the time or the experience it takes to make it happen. Here are some reasons why you should hire an event planner.
- Contract Negotiation. An event planner has the skill and experience with contract negotiation to get you the best prices. Understanding the contracts can be a very daunting task. An event planner has the experience to read and understand vendor contracts to eliminate any surprises later down the road. You don’t want to be a victim of the fine print.
- Budget. An event planner will help put together a budget you are comfortable with and make sure you stick to it. Nothing can ruin your experience more then when you realize you have gone over budget.
- Connections. An event planner has the connections to find unique gifts, décor, centerpieces, vendors or anything else you may need to make it your signature event. Vendors are more likely to give event planners a discount because they are counting on more work from the the event planner in the future.
- Day of Event. You don’t want to be running around managing things the day of your event. The event planner is there to manage all the details during your event so you are available to be present for your guests and be free of stress.
- Crisis Management. While every event planner does their very best to make sure nothing goes wrong at the event, it is inevitable that issues will occur. Even minor issues like managing the lighting and the room temperature is important to create a pleasant experience for your guests.
- Guest Management. It is always good to have a point person at your event that your guests can turn to should they need anything. Again, you don’t want to be bothered with details while you are hosting your event.
- Vendor Mediation. Vendors can be tricky to deal with. You want to have someone on your team who can manage all the details with the vendors – before, during and after the event.
- Time. There are a million things that go into planning an event. Having an event planner to manage all the details of your event frees up your time so you can focus on your personal life, your business, and marketing your event.
WE’D LOVE FOR YOU TO SHARE THIS IN YOUR NEWSLETTER OR WEBSITE BUT PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING COMPLETE INFORMATION: Event Planning Expert, Entrepreneur, and Coach, Annette Naif, Founder & Creative Director of Annette Naif Events LLC and publisher of the E-Zine, “Annette Naif Events presents…”.